Saturday, March 31, 2012

ROW80 take 3

Yep - My life is going to be getting extremely hectic with ELA exams, Regents, Prom, graduation, showers, bachelorette parties, and the end of school, and I have decided there is no better time to write. Yeah, sometimes people want me to high tail it to the insane asylum. Hey - I have never done what sane people do - so why should I start now?

So ROW 80! YEAH! My goals! Finish the first, roughest, unedited draft of The Owens Legacy: Redemption. It's my goal to do some drafting over summer so to do that - I have to get the thoughts to paper. I even have Ms. Kenzie Kaboom lined up to do my next two cover shoots with Ms. Maggie.  I have big goals for summer, but, um, no book. Yeah - I should get started on that. Wait - Michelle FOCUS - Set your goal a little bit more thoroughly. I am going to write 2,000 words per week. I am only going to post up on Sunday. I am going to blog on 15 ROWer blogs.

I think this is a very good goal for me, considering writing has taken a back seat to my school life. I will finish my sequel.

YIKES!

2 comments:

  1. Hey. You know I am always happy to help out whenever, wherever, and however I can. Now for words of encouragement: You will finish the sequel; no ifs, ands, or buts about it. You're an amazing and hardworking writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope...no, I know you'll do great with your goals! I'm here if you need anything! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete